BSH Hausgeräte GmbH ( https://www.bsh-group.com ) is one of the leading companies in the sector worldwide and the largest home appliance manufacturer in Europe. With the most diverse customer needs always in mind, BSH strives to improve the quality of life by providing outstanding brands, innovative home appliances, and top-class solutions.
Its product portfolio of 14 brands spans the entire spectrum of modern household appliances. It includes everything from stoves, ovens, extractor hoods, dishwashers, washers, dryers, refrigerators, and freezers to small appliances like vacuum cleaners, coffee machines, electric kettles, irons, and hairdryers.
For their Branch Office in Sofia, we are looking for highly active and organized person to fill the position of
Maternity leave cover (1,5 years)
- Reports to the Head of Finance
- Other administration tasks
- Contact with Sales staff regarding payment behaviour of the customer
- Scanning, entering and archiving of suppliers’ invoices
- Collecting and checking of custom clearance documents
- Participating in the planning process and a point of contact with the logistics provider
- Orders input in SAP and orders processing of delivery to customers
- Following up on customers’ orders, daily deliveries, overviewing & checking of customers master data
- Communication with internal and external customers on a daily basis
- University degree in Economics or other adequate education
- At least 3 years of relevant experience on a similar position in an international company
- At least 2 years SAP experience
- Accounting background will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent level of English language
- Customer orientation attitude
- Focus on implementation and results achievement
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks with attention to details and deadlines
- Energetic personality with excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and take initiative proactively
A chance to work for an internationally recognized brand; be a part of a stable and successful business model, focused on quality and innovation; a safe and pleasant working environment and opportunities for career development.
Are you interested?
Do YOU want to work for one of the market leaders in the sector of home appliances in Bulgaria?
If you see yourself in the job profile and you are ready to take on the challenge of this position, let us have your CV at:
HILL International Bulgaria
License No.1637 valid to 08.10.2018
We appreciate your interest and will treat your application strictly confidential!
Детайли за позицията
- Статус Старт