Industrial / Process Engineer (clean room)
Advanced Printing Systems (APS) is a pan-European high-tech company dedicated to the design, manufacture and sales of thermal printers. Their printers are used in a variety of applications covering most everyday objects (cash registers, credit card terminals, parking systems, weighing scales, taximeters, tachographs, medical equipment, etc.) Over the past 22 years, APS has launched a number of innovations that have become industry standards worldwide. Present in Bulgaria since 2005, APS employs 200 people.
Committed to developing its industrial presence in Bulgaria and business worldwide, APS is looking for an expert in the following area:
Industrial / Process Engineer
(clean room; front end; based in Botevgrad)
On this position, you will be supporting daily production and engineering activities by assisting in the development of new products and processes, maintaining and improving production process-related tools and identifying suitable methods for production cost reductions.
- Organize, implement and maintain technical production activities and new processes
- Deliver process training to production operators according to established or new standards
- Develop FMEA, Control Plans and Process Flows
- Improve existing production processes, quality and efficiency
- Investigate production-related problems and provide ideas for their solving
- Maintain contact with planning and production departments to ensure new product releases are with adequate BOMs, routings and process-related documentation
- Provide manufacturing analysis and data, such as process control charts and capability studies to improve process control, monitoring and progress measurement
University degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / Materials Science / Chemical Engineering / Physics or similar field
Minimum 3 years of experience in some or all of the following fields:
- Thick film hybrid IC production,
- Manufacture of sensors based on precious metals
- Screen printing of conductive and dielectric layers with pastes
- High-temperature processes (sintering, firing, drying, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of photolithography is also a plus
Understanding of Quality Tools and statistical methods for analysis and control is an advantage
Experience in launching new products and production processes
Good command of English, both written and spoken
The company offers the opportunity to be part of a results-based culture, international business surroundings, development opportunities and inspirational team spirit!
If you see yourself in the job profile and you are ready to take on the challenge of this position, let us have your CV.
Are you interested?
Детайли за позицията
- Статус Старт