Advanced Printing Systems (APS) is a pan-European high-tech company dedicated to the design, manufacture and sales of thermal printers. Their printers are used in a variety of applications covering most everyday objects (cash registers, credit card terminals, parking systems, weighing scales, taximeters, tachographs, medical equipment, etc.) Over the past 22 years, APS has launched a number of innovations that have become industry standards worldwide. Present in Bulgaria since 2005, APS employs 200 people.
Committed to developing its industrial presence in Bulgaria and business worldwide, APS is looking for an expert in the following area:
based in Botevgrad
This role liaises clients, specialist teams, in-house and external consultants and service providers, to ensure that legal project outputs are delivered on time, and according to project requirements.
- Prepare contracts, agreements and other legal papers as requested
- Support the internal and external legal communication – employees, customers, service providers, and partners
- Provide organizational input in the administrative work in the office
- Manage GDPR related activities and monitor risks
- Develop management reports as requested
- Manage company archiving
- Liaise with and seek external legal consultancy
- Report to the Financial Manager
- University degree in Law or related
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Good grasp of contract management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Computer literacy
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to work in a team and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
The company offers the opportunity to be part of a result-based culture, international business surroundings, development opportunities and inspirational team spirit!
If you see yourself in the job profile and you are ready to take on the challenge of this position, let us have your CV at:
Are you interested?
HILL International Bulgaria
License No.1637 valid to 08.10.2018
Детайли за позицията
- Статус Старт