Navigate your destiny!
Our client Fantastico is a Bulgarian family company established in 1991 upon the opening of its first supermarket in Sofia. Today, the company is managing 43 supermarkets and employs over 3500 people.
In regard to their expansion plan, currently we are looking for an experienced professional to take over the position of an
- Identification and analysis of optimum locations for acquisition or renting corresponding to the expansion strategy
- Ensuring site-specific market value calculation and evaluation of the commercial properties
- Maintaining contacts with architects, developers and construction authorities in any relevant municipality and public administration
- Obtaining of licenses, considering the respective necessary building regulations for the properties
- Ensureing the formal control of development plan procedures and other planning procedures, taking into account the necessary urban design concepts
- Identification and negotiation with prospective rental partners
- Regular inspection of the properties and supervision of the repair and maintenance services
- University Degree (preferably Architecture and/or Construction related)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience on a similar position (preferably in the Retail sector)
- Strong Project Management and negotiations skills
- Market understanding as well as knowledge of the legal and construction regulations
- Analytical skills to collate and generate reports for projects
- High level of communication, interpersonal and social skills
If you see yourself in this job profile and you are ready to take on the challenge of the position, let us have your CV at:
License No. 2621 valid from 28.09.2018.