Navigate your destiny!
Our client, FMCG production company, leader in its segment is currently looking for an experienced professional to join their team on the position of a:
To define, direct and manage the vision and the business objectives of the Export Department. To develop and implement business strategies and plans for all international markets.
- Define short and long-term strategic plans for regional, market and direct export growth
- Manage the organizational structure to optimize synergies in the subordinated departments
- Identification and definition of route-to-market options and business partners in target markets
- Ensure specific consumer, shopper, category and brand insights by region and market
- Manage the allocation A&P investments to categories and brands
- Establish a result-oriented environment, driven by entrepreneurial spirit
- Ensure P&L delivery and the timely and plan-conform implementation
- Continuously monitor the development vs. plan to ensure that planned targets are achieved
- Participation in international exhibitions and events
- University degree in Economics or other relevant
- Minimum 5 years sales experience working on international markets and at least 2 years’ experience in working on a managerial export function
- Proficiency in English - written and spoken
- Very good computer literacy - MS Office
- Experienced in leading negotiations and project management
- Strong time-management skills and work in strict deadlines
- Top management position with expressed business development opportunities
- Foreign markets exposure with extensive business travels
- Management of high-level projects with key clients
If you see yourself in that role, please send your CV to:
HILL International Bulgaria, E-mail: email@example.com
License No. 2621 valid from 28.09.2018.