Navigate your destiny!
Our Client, Bostik is a worldwide operation in the industrial, consumer and construction markets in 40 countries across three continents, employing over 4,900 people. Continuing a long heritage of history-shaping innovation, in 2015 the company became Arkema’s largest acquisition, reaching a new milestone in its development and confirming its ambition to become a world leader in specialty chemicals and advanced materials. Bostik’s growth prospects have been greatly increased by the opportunities found in the two firms’ complementary innovation strategies, ideals, and technologies, setting the stage for the success of this high-value venture.
For the Bostik & Den Braven Product Portfolio in Bulgaria, our Client is now welcoming a committed professional, to take up the Sofia-based new role of
Main purpose of the job:
Constantly improving the company market position and supporting sales through optimizing product portfolio, launching new products, sharing knowledge about the product USPs and developing consumer trust in Den Braven and Bostik range, while aligning the local product strategy with the overall Group strategy.
- Ensuring that the product portfolio meets the (future) needs of key clients and markets and that the Bulgarian product range is in line with the Group global Sealing & Bonding strategy
- Actively managing the product range, launching new products, and guaranteeing all technical and marketing materials are correct and up to date
- Acting as an important sparring partner for colleagues, making sure they have all the knowledge they need to be successful
- Working closely together with the sales & marketing team, as well as with international colleagues in Product Management and Product Development
- Demonstrating knowledge and awareness of all relevant markets and latest technical developments
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- University Degree
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role and a proven track record of successful new product launches
- Up-to-date knowledge of the construction and consumer market and adequate understanding of products and developments in the Sealing & Bonding market
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to remain calm and controlled under pressure
- Commercial and entrepreneurial mindset and a result-oriented way of working
- Fluency in Bulgarian and English (both spoken and written) and a strong affinity with different regional cultures
The company offers:
- Successful careers across all the major business functions with particular emphasis on research, product development, sales, and marketing
- Great work environment, challenging goals, constant professional development as well as competitive salaries and benefits
- Excellent opportunity to reach your professional goals whilst achieving your personal aspirations
If you see yourself in the job profile and you are ready for a change, let us have your CV at:
HILL International Bulgaria
License No.2621 valid from 28.09.2018
We appreciate your interest and will treat your application strictly confidential!