Navigate your destiny!
Our client, SKF, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of high-performance rolling bearings. The company was founded in Sweden, in 1907 and develop globally its product and solutions including bearings, seals, lubrication and lubrication systems, maintenance products, power transmission products, condition monitoring systems and related services.
Currently, we are looking for a pro-active and energetic person to join their sales team on the position of an
The job holder will be responsible for the development of the sales network, day-to-day indirect and direct sales activities, account management process of key customers and promotion for our broad range of products and solutions for rotational equipment.
- Promote the company products, solutions and services in contact with the key end customers and distributors in his/her territory, with focus on aftermarket demands
- Select target customers and manage the account activity plan required to grow the business
- Implement sales strategy through the sales channels, mainly indirect sales via Authorised Distributors but also direct sales activities
- Developing plans for sales prospects and identifying new sales opportunities
- Present product knowledge and document the customers benefits offered by the company’s products and solutions - through presentations, training, workshops, conferences, fair, etc.
- Participate in marketing and promotion campaigns organized for the industrial market
- Document relevant customers strategic data, customer communication and sales process activities in company’s CRM system
- Provide timely reporting regarding daily performance and activities
- Degree in engineering (preferably Mechanical Engineering related)
- Minimum 3 years of Technical Sales experience within the industrial sector
- Excellent command of English
- Exceptional planning, organizational and negotiation skills
- Strong personal drive, high motivation and a result-oriented mind
- Willingness to travel intensively – at least 50% of the time
If you see yourself in the job profile and you are ready to take on the challenge of this position, please send your application documents to:
HILL International Bulgaria
License No. 2621 valid from 28.09.2018.